New England District of Circle K International
New England CKI District Goals
- District Officer Training Conference - An annual event held in April focused on club officer training, leadership building, and fellowship.
- Divisional Events - Either a trainer or a social focused on bringing together clubs in each division to for leadership, service and fellowship.
- District Fall Conference - Annual three day conference held in late October or early November, with workshops, leadership & teamwork training, service projects, and lots of fun! This event is currently held at Camp Mitchuwana in Maine, but new locations are currently being researched.
- KPTI Day - Each year, the Circle K District Board leads tours at the Kiwanis Pediatric Trauma Institute at Tufts Medical Center in Boston. Key Family members from all over the New England District attend this day long event, and the event includes a parade of checks and in-kind donations, a picture slide show, a guest speaker, and a tour of the hospital. This event takes place on the first Saturday in December, and registration is required.
- District Convention - Annual three day conference held in late February or early March each year to honor the successes of the District Board and the clubs in the District. District Convention, also called DCON, includes the election of the new District Board, workshops, general sessions, service projects, and more!
Our district is divided into four divisions for administrative purposes. Each division has a Lieutenant Governor on the District Board who works specifically with the clubs in that division. To learn more about our divisions and clubs click on the respective Lieutenant Governor Photo under the district board tab.
Atlantic Division - Southeastern Massachusetts & Rhode Island
Greater Boston Division - Boston Metropolitan Area
Sunrise Division - Maine & Southeastern New Hampshire
Western Division - Vermont, Western New Hampshire, Western Massachusetts, Bermuda & Connecticut
1959- June 1st, New England District of Circle K International is chartered w/6 clubs. 2014- District Committees are first established. 2015- Tim Daly Steps down as District Administrator and Kristin Holden becomes the New District Administrator
NEW ENGLAND DISTRICT GOVERNORS
1959-60 John Haynes 1960-61 1961-62 Martin Lobel 1962-63 Gerald Hall 1963-64 Leo Carignan 1964-65 Fred DeCaro 1965-66 Seldon Brown 1966-67 Ken Vezina 1967-68 Jim Turi 1968-69 Peter Rioux 1969-70 Gordon Thatcher 1970-71 Paul Colpitts 1971-72 Paul Lagdowski 1972-73 David Sullivan 1973-74 Carol Emmerson 1974-75 Terry Mower 1975-77 Ronald Colley 1977-78 Earl Fournier 1978-79 Beth Levine 1979-80 Cathy Crisman 1980-81 Sandra Brown 1981-82 1982-83 Paul Natalizio, Babson College 1983-84 Janet Lewis, Babson College 1984-85 Michael Grabowski, Babson College 1985-86 Cynthia Grabowski, Bryant College 1986-87 1987-88 Mary Ellen Roy, Fairfield University 1988-89 Donna Rauch, University of Maine-Orono 1989-90 Steve Elder, University of Maine-Orono 1990-91 Shari Repoza, University of Maine-Orono 1991-92 Kim Clemet, Bentley College 1992-93 Matthew O'Keefe, Boston College 1993-94 Heidi Turner, University of Maine-Orono 1994-95 Sara Van Keuren, University of Maine-Orono 1995-96 Frank Benham, Bentley College 1996-97 April Kelley, Boston University 1997-98 Peter Brown, University of Southern Maine 1998-99 Anne-Marie, Boston College 1999-00 Janette Stender, Northeastern University 2000-01 Nicole McDermott, Salve Regina University 2001-02 Kristina Dlugozima, Northeastern University 2002-03 Dave Stender, Northeastern University 2003-04 Brian Kelly, University of Massachusetts-Amherst 2004-05 Jon Freeman, Salve Regina University 2005-06 Maryann Belason, Salve Regina University 2006-07 SarahBeth Libby, University of Southern Maine 2007-08 Mike Perreault, Bentley College 2008-09 Elyse Denorfia, Westfield State College 2009-10 Rich Henderson, Bridgewater State College 2010-11 Abby O'Haire, Keene State College 2011-12 Will Bradford, Northeastern University 2012-13 Tyler Foote, University of New Hampshire 2013-14 Katie Pappas, University of New Hampshire 2014-15 Rachel Shanley, Northeastern University 2015-17 Karl Uzcategui, Johnson & Wales University 2017-18 Daniel Norwood, University of Southern Maine
New England District International Officers
'93-'94 Matthew Okeefe- International President '17-'18 Karl Uzcategui- Subregion F Trustee