1959: The New England District of Circle K International is chartered with six clubs on June 1st, 1959 2014: District Committees are first established 2015: Tim Daly Steps down as District Administrator and Kristin Holden becomes the New District Administrator
- District Officer Training Conference - An annual event held in April focused on club officer training, leadership building, and fellowship.
- Divisional Events - Either a trainer or a social focused on bringing together clubs in each division to for leadership, service and fellowship.
- District Fall Conference - Annual three day conference held in late October or early November, with workshops, leadership & teamwork training, service projects, and lots of fun! This event is currently held at Camp Mitchuwana in Maine, but new locations are currently being researched.
- KPTI Day - Each year, the Circle K District Board leads tours at the Kiwanis Pediatric Trauma Institute at Tufts Medical Center in Boston. Key Family members from all over the New England District attend this day long event, and the event includes a parade of checks and in-kind donations, a picture slide show, a guest speaker, and a tour of the hospital. This event takes place on the first Saturday in December, and registration is required.
- District Convention - Annual three day conference held in late February or early March each year to honor the successes of the District Board and the clubs in the District. District Convention, also called DCON, includes the election of the new District Board, workshops, general sessions, service projects, and more!
Our district is divided into four divisions for administrative purposes.
Each division has a Lieutenant Governor on the District Board who works specifically with the clubs in that division. To learn more about our divisions and clubs click on the respective Lieutenant Governor Photo under the district board tab.
Atlantic Division - Southeastern Massachusetts & Rhode Island
Greater Boston Division - Boston Metropolitan Area
Sunrise Division - Maine & Southeastern New Hampshire
Western Division - Vermont, Western New Hampshire, Western Massachusetts, Bermuda & Connecticut
NEW ENGLAND DISTRICT GOVERNORS
2018-19 Emily Mui, Northeastern University 2017-18 Daniel Norwood, University of Southern Maine 2015-17 Karl Uzcategui, Johnson & Wales University 2014-15 Rachel Shanley, Northeastern University 2013-14 Katie Pappas, University of New Hampshire 2012-13 Tyler Foote, University of New Hampshire 2011-12 Will Bradford, Northeastern University 2010-11 Abby O'Haire, Keene State College 2009-10 Rich Henderson, Bridgewater State College 2008-09 Elyse Denorfia, Westfield State College 2007-08 Mike Perreault, Bentley College 2006-07 SarahBeth Libby, University of Southern Maine 2005-06 Maryann Belason, Salve Regina University 2004-05 Jon Freeman, Salve Regina University 2003-04 Brian Kelly, University of Massachusetts-Amherst 2002-03 Dave Stender, Northeastern University 2001-02 Kristina Dlugozima, Northeastern University 2000-01 Nicole McDermott, Salve Regina University 1999-00 Janette Stender, Northeastern University 1998-99 Anne-Marie, Boston College 1997-98 Peter Brown, University of Southern Maine 1996-97 April Kelley, Boston University 1995-96 Frank Benham, Bentley College 1994-95 Sara Van Keuren, University of Maine-Orono 1993-94 Heidi Turner, University of Maine-Orono 1992-93 Matthew O'Keefe, Boston College 1991-92 Kim Clemet, Bentley College 1990-91 Shari Repoza, University of Maine-Orono 1989-90 Steve Elder, University of Maine-Orono 1988-89 Donna Rauch, University of Maine-Orono 1987-88 Mary Ellen Roy, Fairfield University 1986-87 -------------- 1985-86 Cynthia Grabowski, Bryant College 1984-85 Michael Grabowski, Babson College 1983-84 Janet Lewis, Babson College 1982-83 Paul Natalizio, Babson College 1981-82 -------------- 1980-81 Sandra Brown 1979-80 Cathy Crisman 1978-79 Beth Levine 1977-78 Earl Fournier 1975-77 Ronald Colley 1974-75 Terry Mower 1973-74 Carol Emmerson 1972-73 David Sullivan 1971-72 Paul Lagdowski 1970-71 Paul Colpitts 1969-70 Gordon Thatcher 1968-69 Peter Rioux 1967-68 Jim Turi 1966-67 Ken Vezina 1965-66 Seldon Brown 1964-65 Fred DeCaro 1963-64 Leo Carignan 1962-63 Gerald Hall 1961-62 Martin Lobel 1960-61 -------------- 1959-60 John Haynes
New England District International Officers
'93-'94 Matthew Okeefe- International President '17-'18 Karl Uzcategui- Subregion F Trustee